About the WHA
Wilmington Housing Authority has been established in accordance with Massachusetts General Law Chapter 121B. Our primary purpose is to provide decent, safe, and sanitary housing to families, and elderly [and/or disabled persons] of low income at rentals which they can afford until such time as there is no longer a need. (See MGL, c. 121B, S. 3) Wilmington Housing Authority will operate in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations to carry out the spirit and intent of the Massachusetts Housing Act (MGL, c.121B), and the 1937 Federal Housing Act insofar as they shall apply.
Deming Way Extension
Deming Way Extension Wilmington, MA 01887 29 Units. A 667-2 State Housing Property.
Wilmington Housing Authority’s Mission Statement:
- Create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
- Support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Wilmington Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to residents.
- Honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
- Establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards and that optimize the use of available resources to achieve our performance objectives.
- Assist the town, state and national governments in identifying and addressing housing needs.
The following files can be downloaded in PDF format. Please install a PDF viewer prior to downloading. Adobe Reader may be obtained from the link below: * As of today, family housing waiting lists are CLOSED to standard applicants.
The net household income limits for state-aided family housing are:
Public & Legal Notices
Board of Commissioners
Hours Monday – Friday | 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM Saturday | Closed Sunday | Closed
PHONE Main: (978) 658-8531 Fax: (978) 658-8531
LOCATION 41 Deming Way Wilmington, MA 01887