Wilmington Housing Authority’s mission is to:
- Create an environment which enables residents to live responsibly and with dignity.
- Support residents in their efforts to achieve self-sufficiency.
- Ensure that the facilities owned and managed by the Wilmington Housing Authority are marketable in the community and are appealing to residents.
- Honor public commitments in a fiscally and ethically responsible manner.
- Establish performance goals that meet or exceed industry standards and that optimize the use of available resources to achieve our performance objectives.
- Assist the town, state and national governments in identifying and addressing housing needs.